Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Burning Bed 'Dream 02182013'

When the bed appeared before me I was floating above it.  I somehow knew it represented our political representatives.  It was encased in wood with a low head board that resembled the wood panel of the 1970's.  The bed was somewhat sunken like a water bed.  The wood panel sides were wide enough you could sit something on them.  There was nothing on the wood panel going along the side and foot of the bed but for some reason I imagined alcohol, glasses and ashtrays having been there before.  The blanket on top of the bed was a patchwork quilt.  The design was not distinguishable.
As I floated above pondering what this scene was the quilted patchwork blanket went away.  The bed turned into what looked like an electric heater.  It still had the features of a bed only it now looked like a space heater with the vertical and horizontal wires.  It was a bed turned into a toaster oven.
The next feeling I got was exactly the same as the feeling I had when I dreamed about 911 (The Fiery Cave ) back around 1991(as illustrated through my character Keisha in 'Fight For The American Soul').  I will never forget that feeling as long as I live.  It is distinctive and recognizable.  It starts in the gut of my stomach and moves about like a spasm.  Immediately I sensed an urgency and panic when 'The Voice' said to me.
"THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO LIE THERE AND THOSE THAT LIE WITH THEM."
Now.  Here we go again, I say to myself with nothing but sincere heartache and compassion for the victims both here and gone of 911. In my own way I've suffered with them but dare not compare my grief to theirs.  Only this time I'm aware and alert of 'the gift'.  As I stated when Tweeting back in the Fall of 2012, I'm coming forth with my visions as I receive them.  GOD has delivered me through my journey so that I am now aware of 'the gift' in me, it's worldwide reach and my responsibility to share what I see in the Universe as GOD reveals.

Discernment:  Our Leaders BETTER get it together.  They are willfully and purposely not doing their jobs.  By idling in their duties they are allowing our government to literally default on payments.  Payments to whom; thousands of government workers, services and contracts.  We the people, cannot run our households in such a manner.  Creditors are allowed to impose tools (garnishes, etc.) enabling them access to their receipts.  Yet our leaders who are paid employees or representatives of ours (We The People) are allowed not only to slack in their jobs they also control their own pay.  Now what kind of CRAP is that!
In concluding whatever we may have allowed our leaders to do in this country that is blatantly against the MAJORITY, GOD is no longer accepting it.  This country is GOD'S EXPERIMENT.  We are the test to see if Humanity is capable of FREEDOM in Harmony without HIS INTERVENTION.
With our behavior and inability to corral our own we have clearly demonstrated that we are not capable of Peaceful Living.  I once heard a wise man say "nothing happens by Accident, Incident or Coincident but by the Providential Sovereignty of GOD".  Lightening Strikes, Meteorites?  Intended strikes from heaven.  Remember, timing is everything.  Everything has been prophesied by many before me  so to simply cite scientific reasoning will not defer from GOD'S INTERVENTION.  GOD and Science go hand in hand.  Science is uncovering the Truths behind Scriptures daily.  I'm not sure what the 'FIRE' in the Bed will be but when conversing with the real life 'Tabitha' (character in Fight For The American Soul based on my friend) she said that in the spirit she saw an Inferno and Engulfed.
CONGRESS! Please heed my warnings!  You are playing games with More than what you know.  DO YOUR JOBS or FORCE GOD'S ANGELS (actual; not human) TO DO THEIRS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Burning Bed - though the patchwork of the quilt on the bed was not distinguishable a particular one did catch my 'spiritual eye'. The patchwork I saw was Red with little noticeable Traces of Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful phrase with the heart you're good,a wonderful excellent

    ReplyDelete